Saturday 9 July 2011

Attack of the enemy

http://cindrellaforever.blogspot.com/2011/04/rainmy-special-love.html
Not mine, got it at the link showed above
It has been about a week since the Bible camp ended and the Summer School of Truth is starting here in Belize this Monday already. I am sad to say though that after Bible Camp, I started to get up later and did not have time to have morning revival as usual. So, I started to give in to distractions again. I would run to the computer to read stories or message people when I should have been working. I drifted all the way back to where I was before I went to the Team Reunion in Austin. I had kept me away from temptations and distractions for a week, but as soon as I stopped having my time with the Lord in the morning, I drifted back to where I was before, very quickly. I am ashamed and feel very guilty...waking up this morning I felt horrible, thinking that I didn't even deserve to be a serving one in the Truth School. I felt so bad...so I got out of bed and my mom suggested I take a walk and pray-read a verse. I did that. While I was walking, it began to rain. As I prayed, I started to not feel as bad as I did before I started walking. It was truly just the Lord and I. I prayed for the Truth School, and for the young people and serving ones. I also prayed for the Lord to be with me throughout the next week, to keep me from distractions. So far today I have been doing better than yesterday and have not let myself get distracted as much. I have realized all over again just how much I need the Lord. If we are not of the Lord, we are of Satan. I do not want to do the things that please Satan, but things that are of the Lord and please Him. Oh Lord Jesus! I need you more than anything else in my life. Keep drawing me closer to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment